If your company is looking for a fun way to promote health and wellness while brining co-workers together, the new Saint Francis Corporate Challenge Sportif Presented by One Gas is here!
While Saint Francis Tulsa Tough may be best known for its criterium races that draw cyclists from around the world to fly through the streets of downtown and the Riverview neighborhood, the weekend also hosts more than 2,000 Fondo riders who complete either 40, 60 or 100-mile rides winding through green country. Whereas crit races are fast and competitive, Fondo rides are like cycling festivals on wheels.
This year, local companies are invited to participate and compete against each other. Saint Francis Tulsa Health System, One Gas and Williams have signed on as the first three Sportif teams.
Participating Companies Receive:
• Up to 75 Fondo registrations (for any of the three distances)
• Orientation and monthly support for the team leader
• Event t-shirts with company logo
• Special VIP awards dinner on the Saturday night of Saint Francis Tulsa Tough
Company Team Awards:
• Most miles ridden
• Most team participants
• Most team members to complete 100, 60 and 40 miles
• Fastest company per route (top three finishing times added together).