SUNDAY GRANFONDO DISTANCES:
- Piccolo 35
- Medio 63
- Grand 104
All GranFondos will have chip timing and a 7:30 a.m. start time both days. You’ll finish each day at the GranFondo Celebrazione where you‘ll have secure bike parking and a giant tent with food and beverages. Kick back with friends, refuel, and tell stories about your day. You'll be right next to the racing action with the crowds and energy that is Tulsa Tough.
The toughest among you will want to test yourselves against the clock in any or all of our GranFondo Challenges:
- Deuce Challenge - two fast Grand 100+ mile days - men under 5:00 hours each, women under 5:40 each
- Ace Challenge on Saturday goes to the fastest Mondo 127 riders - men under 6:00 hours, women under 6:45
- Double Tough Award goes to any rider who completes both Grand 100+ rides in any time
- King and Queen of the Mountain competition on Saturday
- 5-mile Tough Time Trial on Sunday
If you’re not up for these extreme challenges, you'll still get a personal measure of your ride to use as motivation each year or to remind everyone who is the fastest in your riding group. Timed results for every rider will be posted at the finish line and right here at TulsaTough.com.
Look for more details and special requirements below.
Details You Should Know
FEES, REGISTRATION, PACKET PICK-UP
- Now till April 30 -- $40 per day / $70 both days
- May 1 till June 3 -- $50 per day / $90 both days
- June 4 till June 6 -- $70 per day/$130 both days
- Friday June 7, Last Opportunity, On-Site Only -- $80 per day / $150 both days
NO REGISTRATION ON GRAN FONDO MORNINGS!!
PACKET and TIMING CHIP PICK-UP: Come to the Blue Dome Criterium venue at 2nd and Elgin, Friday 4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Pick up your GranFondo rider packet and timing chips or register in person for the GranFondo. Registered rider must sign their own waiver at that time. Packets and timing chips may also be picked up Saturday and Sunday mornings before the GranFondos begin. You must pre-register... There is no ride day registration!
SUNDAY GRANFONDO DISTANCES:
- Piccolo 35 - 35.4 miles
- Medio 63 - 62.8 miles
- Grand 104 - 104.1 miles
- Piccolo 35 - 30.4 miles
- Medio 63 - 57.8 miles
- Grand 104 - 99.1 miles
IMPORTANT! SUNDAY TOUGH TURNS
Be prepared to maintain a pace that gets you to the TOUGH TURN before the 12:30 cutoff time!
- Tough Turn is at Mile 57 on the Grand 104. You must average at least 11.4 mph to make it by 12:30.
- Distance remaining on regular course after the Tough Turn is 47 miles.
- If turned at Tough Turn, total adjusted ride distance will be 90 miles.
- Bib number and adjusted total times of riders arriving after the cutoff will be recorded.
- Turned riders are still eligible for Time Trial Sunday.
NOTE! Any rider who refuses to turn if instructed, will forfeit their timing chip and bib number on the spot and will proceed unsupported, ineligible for Time Trial, or GranFondo Celebrazione tent access.
These are challenging rides with hills and wind. All route support ends at 5:00 p.m. Sunday. All riders, and especially Grand 104 riders should train to complete the distance you choose within the allotted times.
Best bet.... park once and ride your bike all weekend! The three festival venues are within a very short ride from each other and from all downtown area hotels.
Friday and Saturday, on-street parking is available all over the downtown area. There are surface parking lots available within blocks of the Blue Dome and Brady Village venues in all directions.
PLEASE stage yourselves according to the pace you expect to ride. Hyper fast riders and riders trying for time awards at the front, slower riders behind.
All riders will be issued a timing chip that must be worn throughout the ride. Chips must be picked up Friday, June 8, from 4:00 p.m. till 9:00 p.m at the Blue Dome Criterium course. Timing system will be used to determine winners of all awards and to track numbers of riders taking each route to assist promoters in managing route support.
All riders will proceed under a controlled pace escort for approximately 5 miles to Apache and Osage Drive, where the timing begins. Once past the timing start line, the escort ends.
- The Deuce - Complete both the Saturday Grand 109 and Sunday Grand 104 under 5:00 hours each day for men and under 5:40 for women.
- The Ace - Complete the Saturday Mondo 127 under 6:00 hours for men and 6:45 for women.
- King and Queen of the Mountain Saturday - Be the fastest to the top of the designated climb shared by the Medio 68, Grand 109, and Mondo 127 courses. All riders will cross a timing point at the bottom and top, your times will be captured and the KOM/QOM awards determined at the end of the ride. Competing is optional.
- Sunday Tough Time Trial - The new Sunday Tough Time Trial is 5 south-bound miles in the afternoon. All riders will cross a timing point at the beginning and end. Fastest male and female riders between those two points get the Time Trial award. All riders will be timed, but competing is optional.
- Double Tough - Complete the Grand 109 and Grand 104 each day in any time.
- Saint Francis Tulsa Tough Finisher's Medal for all riders, including the Townie Ride.
RIDE AND REGISTRATION POLICIES:
- You must pre-register... There is no ride day registration!
- Will ride rain or shine. Modifications or cancellations for severe conditions made by directors at their sole discretion.
- No refunds or registration deferrals to future events.