Primal Pro Women Cycling Clinic June 6th and 7th
One of the (many!) perks of joining the Saint Francis Tulsa Tough Divas is attending the women specific cycling clinic put on by the Primal Pro Women’s Cycling team. The clinic is designed for female riders of all abilities, beginners intermediate and advanced.
Attendees will learn essential road and racing skills. They will also be presented with in depth information about sports nutrition, training, racing, bicycle maintenance and how balance a career/active lifestyle and family life.
Schedule of Events
Thursday June 7, 2013
- 4:00PM – Sign in and snacks with the Primal Team
- 5:00PM – Team and attendee introductions
- 5:30 – 8PM – Workshop (tiered to attendees cycling level)
Friday June 8, 2013
- 8:00AM- Breakfast with Primal Team
- 9:00 AM- Morning Group Ride
- 10:30AM- Skills Practice
- 11:30AM – Q&A discussion
- Friday Evening time TBA
- Join the Primal Team for a post-race dinner and reflection after Stage 1 of the Saint Francis Tulsa Tough
Remember this clinic is only available to women who join the Saint Francis Tulsa Tough Diva Program. Hope to see you there!