Jerseys Revealed for Tulsa’s Toughest
Saint Francis Tulsa Tough award jerseys can’t be bought, they must be earned.
This year’s two days of GranFondo rides offer participants several options to earn a coveted and redesigned Deuce jersey or the brand new Ace jersey both featuring the “Certified Tough” seal on the back.
The exclusive Deuce jersey is awarded to individuals who complete two GranFondo 100-plus mile rides on Saturday and Sunday in less than five hours each. Each year, only about 20 Deuce jerseys are awarded.
The Ace jersey will be awarded to individuals who finish the Mondo 127 ride in less than six hours. This new challenge gives riders another way to prove their toughness and score some sweet swag as a result.
Other competitive events and awards include:
- Double Tough award goes to any rider who completes both Grand 100+ rides in any time.
- Saturday – Tulsa Tough King and Queen of the Mountain
- Saturday – Strava Time Trial male and female champions
- Sunday – Tulsa Tough Time Trial male and female champions
- Sunday – Strava King and Queen of the Mountain
If you’re not up for these extreme challenges, you’ll still get a personal measure of your ride to use as motivation each year or to remind everyone who is the fastest in your riding group. Timed results for every rider will be posted at the finish line and on tulsatough.com.