2013 Ace and Deuce Jerseys for the GranFondo Challenges Revealed!
Saint Francis Tulsa Tough award jerseys can’t be bought, they must be earned.
All GranFondo rides will have chip timing and a 7:30 a.m. start time both days. You’ll finish each day at the GranFondo Celebrazione where you‘ll have secure bike parking and a giant tent with food and beverages. Kick back with friends, refuel, and tell stories about your day. You’ll be right next to the racing action with the crowds and energy that is Saint Francis Tulsa Tough.
The toughest among you will want to test yourselves against the clock in any or all of our GranFondo Challenges.
This year we are excited to announce the new women’s qualifying times for the Ace and Deuce jerseys!
- Deuce Challenge – two fast Grand 100+ mile days – men under 5:00 hours each, women under 5:40 each
- Ace Challenge goes to the fastest Mondo 127 riders – men under 6:00 hours, women under 6:45
- Double Tough Award goes to any rider who completes both Grand 100+ rides in any time
- King and Queen of the Mountain competition on Saturday
- 5-mile Tough Time Trial on Sunday
If you’re not up for these extreme challenges, you’ll still get a personal measure of your ride to use as motivation each year or to remind everyone who is the fastest in your riding group. The 2013 Jerseys for those that make the time cut are as follows:
Timed results for every rider will be posted at the finish line and here on our website.
- You must pre-register… There is no ride day registration!
- Will ride rain or shine. Modifications or cancellations for severe conditions made by directors at their sole discretion.